Mission of Partners For Transformation
Partners for Transformation exists to reveal the heart of God through the unity of the Church by sacrificially praying and serving so that the Baltimore region is healed, reconciled and transformed.
PFT will fulfill its mission as we demonstrate our values. Our value are beliefs to which we are so strongly committed that they noticeably affect the way we think, speak and act.”
The Good News of Jesus
- We will approach our partnership based on the foundation of the simple gospel.
- We will choose to embrace and love each other in all humility, valuing our unique contributions, traditions and expressions under the banner of the gospel.
A Kingdom Focus
- We will collaborate by building Kingdom-focused relationships that champion Kingdom-wide issues, and by transforming local congregations into Kingdom-priority churches.
- Our congregations will team up in prayer and service to see His Kingdom come and His will be done, to establish a new reputation of unity and cooperation among our churches.
Meeting as the Church
- We are determined to integrate our meetings and leadership with the diversity that represents the Church of our region as we come together in Jesus’ name.
- We will draw near to God through prayer, worship, testimony and the Word.
- We will discern God’s heart through wisdom-centered (Ja 3:17) discussion.
- We will decide to do things when doing so brings God the glory.
- We will declare the release of His Kingdom on earth as it is in heaven.
- We will pray and serve with the sole passion to see God’s Shalom (provision, healing, wholeness - nothing missing, nothing broken) fall on our region.
- We will pursue quality, beauty, creativity, wholeness, justice and peace as demonstrations of Shalom to each other and all those we serve.
- We will seek God for the removal of everything that divides and destroys in our region.